The first model to come out of Walter Hoy’s workshop in 1944, the original Salt-Water Sandal is defined by its little way stitched rubber sole and plaited leather upper. All Salt-Waters come with rust proof buckles, can be worn in the water and put through a cool machine wash. They go from childrens all the way through to adult sizes. They are comfortable, durable and classically beautiful. It is a simple, versatile classic and looks lovely on all skin tones.
The sandals are sized in US sizes.
Length of inner sole of sandal:
– size EU36 (US 4) – 23 cm;
– size EU37 (US 5) – 23.5 cm;
– size EU38 (US 6) – 24 cm;
– size EU39 (US 7) – 25 cm;
– size EU40/41 (US 8) – 25.8 cm;
– size EU41/42 (US 9) – 26.5 cm.