Barefoot shoes in winter? Sure! Thanks to robust, weatherproof materials and the layer principle with soft lining, feet stay snug and warm in these Affenzahn Winter Boots even in snow and ice.
Outer material made from wool and microfiber polyester;
Inner lining made from 100% recycled polyester.
Other features of the Affenzahn Winter Boots:
– The PFC-free AffenTex membrane is microporous and ensures that the feet remain dry even in light rain and snow.
– So light and so comfortable! It might seem like you’re not wearing any shoes at all.
– No more tedious and time-consuming shoe tying! With our quick elastic lacing system and Cord Lock closure the shoes fit perfectly on the foot.
– The anti-slip sole of the Affenzahn winter shoes is only as thick as necessary. It is not cushioned so that children can feel and perceive their surroundings and the surface.
– Guaranteed to stop duck feet. Just watch out for the animal puzzle in the back and slip into your shoes.
– The honeycomb structure of the Affenzahn sole offers extra grip and leaves a great motif in the snow.
– The shoes are equipped with reflectors that reflect the light in the dark.
– The natural shape of the shoes offers enough room for each toe, so that the feet are not constricted and can develop healthily.
Length of insole of the Affenzahn Winter Boot:
– size EU21 – 13.4 cm;
– size EU22 – 14 cm;
– size EU23 – 14.8 cm;
– size EU24 – 15.5 cm;
– size EU25 – 16.2 cm.