New Zealand manufacturer Bobux Origin shoes are designed for babies who are preparing or have already made their first steps, thinking about the natural development of their feet.
– Made of very soft leather. It has been used in paints that are safe for children and non-toxic;
– non-slip, very flexible, thin, lightweight but abrasion resistant, medium width EVA insole;
– microfiber insole;
– easy to get on thanks to the adhesive tape closure;
– specially treated leather on the toe to protect the shoes from visual scratches.
The stage range for kids almost walking and cruisers:
- Xplorers are designed for the shape of cruisers’ chubby feet.
- Soft, breathable and flexible materials.
- Ultralight, flexible sole for free movement and ground connection.
- Grippy soles and reinforced toe-caps for exploring feet
Length of inner sole of shoe:
– size EU18 – 11.3 cm;
– size EU19 – 12 cm;
– size EU20 – 12.5 cm;
– size EU21 – 13.2 cm;
– size EU22 – 13.5 cm.